Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Xavier2005
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:58 pm
Contact:

Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win

Postby Xavier2005 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:28 am

Marquette favored by 3....won previous match up by 22 points. I never bet on these games, but based on X's recent play...you have to take Marquette to win.
MOSQUETERO
Posts: 1318
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win

Postby MOSQUETERO » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:58 am

I would hope we put up a fight w/o taking a major dump like we have in the past 6 games. Those 4 turnovers on Sunday in sucession were pathetic. Yes Butler answered everything but we helped them. I hope we have some pride left. I know I would be wanting a little payback if I'm playing a team who practically gang ***** me a little over two weeks ago.
brockman231
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win

Postby brockman231 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:43 am

No reason to think Xavier will right the ship. During this losing streak they have played like they don't belong in the league. The most interesting game of the year is going to be Saturday at Depaul.
joeabe
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:27 am
Contact:

Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win

Postby joeabe » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:50 am

Xavier -3 is the correct betting line for this game. It opened at X-1.5 and has been bet up to X -3!! Money coming in on Xavier....I can see this....After watching the replay of the Butler game I'm encouraged. Don't know if I'd bet the game but I am encouraged.
brockman231
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win

Postby brockman231 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Xavier2005 wrote:Marquette favored by 3....won previous match up by 22 points. I never bet on these games, but based on X's recent play...you have to take Marquette to win.
Only websites I've seen have Xavier favored by 3. Either way, I'm taking Marquette.
longliveskip
Posts: 1631
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win

Postby longliveskip » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:56 pm

feeling a Xavier win tonight.

prediction: X 72 Marq 68
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:51 pm

X 75-72. Marquette can shoot, but they are not very athletic. X need to stretch the D, and even give token pressure, so they don't start their offensive sets where they want to. Their pg is a 2 guard. If Goodin guards him for 90 feet, he will turn the ball over, and/or take 10 seconds off the clock each time.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 732 guests