Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
-
Xavier2005
- Posts: 865
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:58 pm
- Contact:
Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
Marquette favored by 3....won previous match up by 22 points. I never bet on these games, but based on X's recent play...you have to take Marquette to win.
-
MOSQUETERO
- Posts: 1318
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
I would hope we put up a fight w/o taking a major dump like we have in the past 6 games. Those 4 turnovers on Sunday in sucession were pathetic. Yes Butler answered everything but we helped them. I hope we have some pride left. I know I would be wanting a little payback if I'm playing a team who practically gang ***** me a little over two weeks ago.
-
brockman231
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:37 pm
- Contact:
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
No reason to think Xavier will right the ship. During this losing streak they have played like they don't belong in the league. The most interesting game of the year is going to be Saturday at Depaul.
-
joeabe
- Posts: 281
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
Xavier -3 is the correct betting line for this game. It opened at X-1.5 and has been bet up to X -3!! Money coming in on Xavier....I can see this....After watching the replay of the Butler game I'm encouraged. Don't know if I'd bet the game but I am encouraged.
-
brockman231
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:37 pm
- Contact:
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
Only websites I've seen have Xavier favored by 3. Either way, I'm taking Marquette.Xavier2005 wrote:Marquette favored by 3....won previous match up by 22 points. I never bet on these games, but based on X's recent play...you have to take Marquette to win.
-
longliveskip
- Posts: 1631
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
feeling a Xavier win tonight.
prediction: X 72 Marq 68
prediction: X 72 Marq 68
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Marquette favored from 2.5 to 3 points to win
X 75-72. Marquette can shoot, but they are not very athletic. X need to stretch the D, and even give token pressure, so they don't start their offensive sets where they want to. Their pg is a 2 guard. If Goodin guards him for 90 feet, he will turn the ball over, and/or take 10 seconds off the clock each time.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 656 guests
