The newest Fat Head in the student section is...

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Theology73
Posts: 1262
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 pm
Contact:

The newest Fat Head in the student section is...

Postby Theology73 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:58 pm

A giant heart with a picture of Chris Mack's parents, Tom and Bonnie. This was created by several friends of theirs in Finneytown, principally my brother.
Mark Twain was wrong. Golf is NOT a good walk spoiled. It is a shared personal experience in a majestic wonderland guided by God, whose name is called frequently during the round.
edgecliff hall
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 am
Contact:

Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...

Postby edgecliff hall » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:49 am

Only in Cincinnati would they call someplace Finnytown. Right Cathy?
bluegrass
Posts: 3411
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...

Postby bluegrass » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:00 pm

On a seperate note,I hear they are not letting the Blue crew in anymore.I guess they were shedding their body paint during the games and it was hard to clean up.C'mon man :?
bleedXblue
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:10 am
Contact:

Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...

Postby bleedXblue » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:18 pm

bluegrass wrote:On a seperate note,I hear they are not letting the Blue crew in anymore.I guess they were shedding their body paint during the games and it was hard to clean up.C'mon man :?
bush league
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...

Postby Shadow » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:26 pm

bleedXblue wrote:
bluegrass wrote:On a seperate note,I hear they are not letting the Blue crew in anymore.I guess they were shedding their body paint during the games and it was hard to clean up.C'mon man :?
bush league
Blueberry bush?
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
bluegrass
Posts: 3411
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...

Postby bluegrass » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Shadow wrote:
bleedXblue wrote:
bluegrass wrote:On a seperate note,I hear they are not letting the Blue crew in anymore.I guess they were shedding their body paint during the games and it was hard to clean up.C'mon man :?
bush league
Blueberry bush?
Apparently they are going to let them. I think I got fake news
finalfourorbust
Posts: 1392
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:41 am
Contact:

Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...

Postby finalfourorbust » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:43 am

bush league[/quote]
Blueberry bush?[/quote]
Apparently they are going to let them. I think I got fake news[/quote]

Alternate news.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 911 guests