The newest Fat Head in the student section is...
-
Theology73
- Posts: 1262
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 pm
- Contact:
The newest Fat Head in the student section is...
A giant heart with a picture of Chris Mack's parents, Tom and Bonnie. This was created by several friends of theirs in Finneytown, principally my brother.
Mark Twain was wrong. Golf is NOT a good walk spoiled. It is a shared personal experience in a majestic wonderland guided by God, whose name is called frequently during the round.
-
edgecliff hall
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 am
- Contact:
Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...
Only in Cincinnati would they call someplace Finnytown. Right Cathy?
-
bluegrass
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...
On a seperate note,I hear they are not letting the Blue crew in anymore.I guess they were shedding their body paint during the games and it was hard to clean up.C'mon man 
-
bleedXblue
- Posts: 852
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:10 am
- Contact:
Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...
bush leaguebluegrass wrote:On a seperate note,I hear they are not letting the Blue crew in anymore.I guess they were shedding their body paint during the games and it was hard to clean up.C'mon man
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...
Blueberry bush?bleedXblue wrote:bush leaguebluegrass wrote:On a seperate note,I hear they are not letting the Blue crew in anymore.I guess they were shedding their body paint during the games and it was hard to clean up.C'mon man
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
bluegrass
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...
Apparently they are going to let them. I think I got fake newsShadow wrote:Blueberry bush?bleedXblue wrote:bush leaguebluegrass wrote:On a seperate note,I hear they are not letting the Blue crew in anymore.I guess they were shedding their body paint during the games and it was hard to clean up.C'mon man
-
finalfourorbust
- Posts: 1392
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:41 am
- Contact:
Re: The newest Fat Head in the student section is...
bush league[/quote]
Blueberry bush?[/quote]
Apparently they are going to let them. I think I got fake news[/quote]
Alternate news.
Blueberry bush?[/quote]
Apparently they are going to let them. I think I got fake news[/quote]
Alternate news.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 843 guests
