St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Q continues to play well, offensively and defensively. Love Jones potential, but I don't know if he hits 50% of his labs. Needs to go to Big Man's Camp this summer. Raw athleticism, but very unpolished product.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
X wins the 2nd "war" of the half - extends lead to 12.
Not exactly a knockout punch but I'll take it.
Need to keep their foot on SJU's proverbial throat.
Not exactly a knockout punch but I'll take it.
Need to keep their foot on SJU's proverbial throat.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
JP with 4 fouls - not good.
Tre with another 3.
But SJU answers with one as well.
Lead is 10.
Tre with another 3.
But SJU answers with one as well.
Lead is 10.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
JP with the 4th foul. X needs to keep St Johns from making any runs... 11 plus minutes to go
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Gaston scores...from the line
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Another Tre by Tre 3-5 from the three
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
5 point run and now gaston has 4 fouls
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
15 point lead now 8
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Gates has been big on the boards tonight
X's bigs can't hit water if they fell out of a boat.
X's bigs can't hit water if they fell out of a boat.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
X lost that last war.
Lead down to 8.
Need some guys to show some leadership down the stretch....and score some points.
Lead down to 8.
Need some guys to show some leadership down the stretch....and score some points.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 915 guests
