Xavier second half thread
-
chucksonline
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:46 pm
- Contact:
Xavier second half thread
Cmon fellas relax and play X basketball...we need some o tho
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier second half thread
I think X needs to settle down and just hit some shots early. Everyone is short arming their shot. Stan and Brown came to play. Josh needs to take the ball to LOve and when Love is out top Drew needs to drive at him. CJ keep those guys off the boards ion the weak side.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
XUPRIDE
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier second half thread
Senior leadership will take over in the second half. Josh will settle down, make some three and free throws; Drew will do better job of dishing and Stan will continue lock down defense.
I'll take reverse scoring halves plus one for X for the win!!!
I'll take reverse scoring halves plus one for X for the win!!!
-
bluegrass
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier second half thread
UCLA is a great defensive team and if we don't hit three's , we're going home.This is not like being down to Georgia or Purdue.We've got a gargantuan task coming back on this team.
-
2incher
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier second half thread
please let dbrown dominate this game offensively, sean.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier second half thread
given UCLA 20 minutes of Hell that is all I ask of our guys.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier second half thread
Duncan third foul. Not good. 2 points off of 10 TOs not good.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier second half thread
Drew is limping.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
chucksonline
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier second half thread
Can it get any worse?????
-
chucksonline
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier second half thread
BJ with a "runner"?????? Yikes..
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 906 guests
