Xavier second half thread

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
chucksonline
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:46 pm
Contact:

Xavier second half thread

Postby chucksonline » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Cmon fellas relax and play X basketball...we need some o tho
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier second half thread

Postby muskieman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:38 pm

I think X needs to settle down and just hit some shots early. Everyone is short arming their shot. Stan and Brown came to play. Josh needs to take the ball to LOve and when Love is out top Drew needs to drive at him. CJ keep those guys off the boards ion the weak side.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
XUPRIDE
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier second half thread

Postby XUPRIDE » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Senior leadership will take over in the second half. Josh will settle down, make some three and free throws; Drew will do better job of dishing and Stan will continue lock down defense.

I'll take reverse scoring halves plus one for X for the win!!!
bluegrass
Posts: 3411
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier second half thread

Postby bluegrass » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:44 pm

UCLA is a great defensive team and if we don't hit three's , we're going home.This is not like being down to Georgia or Purdue.We've got a gargantuan task coming back on this team.
2incher
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier second half thread

Postby 2incher » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:45 pm

please let dbrown dominate this game offensively, sean.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier second half thread

Postby muskieman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:46 pm

given UCLA 20 minutes of Hell that is all I ask of our guys.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier second half thread

Postby muskieman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Duncan third foul. Not good. 2 points off of 10 TOs not good.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier second half thread

Postby muskieman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Drew is limping.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
chucksonline
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier second half thread

Postby chucksonline » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:59 pm

Can it get any worse?????
chucksonline
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier second half thread

Postby chucksonline » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:00 pm

BJ with a "runner"?????? Yikes..

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 859 guests