Posey and $30 million deal plus???
-
RONALD78
- Posts: 2156
- Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 am
- Contact:
Posey and $30 million deal plus???
The latest posts within the NBA network of news says that Posey's agent is dealing with up to 5 teams and expects Posey to get at least $30 million total for a 5 year deal at a minimum.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Posey and $30 million deal plus???
30 mill for 5 years. Good money but I'd think he was worth more.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Posey and $30 million deal plus???
MM ... I agree he is worth more, but if the $30 million is guaaranteed, it's better than a "more per year" that isn't.
Just think .. $6 million a year ... proof of the valaue of a Xavier education!
Right?
Just think .. $6 million a year ... proof of the valaue of a Xavier education!
Right?
-
MarvAlbert
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:59 am
- Contact:
Re: Posey and $30 million deal plus???
i wish i was worth $30 million for a job i love to do...
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Posey and $30 million deal plus???
<<Just think .. $6 million a year ... proof of the valaue of a Xavier education!>>
So, they're paying Posey to be part of a progressive think tank? I thought they were paying him to to play basketball, same as O.J. Mayo and Michael Beasley, who were one-and-dones!
So, they're paying Posey to be part of a progressive think tank? I thought they were paying him to to play basketball, same as O.J. Mayo and Michael Beasley, who were one-and-dones!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
RONALD78
- Posts: 2156
- Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 am
- Contact:
Re: Posey and $30 million deal plus???
yeahhhh....and poor Obama who plays basketball...maybe at the federal level in DC will only get ....what ? $300,000 a year??? LOL
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Posey and $30 million deal plus???
<I thought they were paying him to to play basketball>
Gee, what a revelation. Thanks for updating us!
Gee, what a revelation. Thanks for updating us!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Posey and $30 million deal plus???
Mr. Neutral wrote:<<Just think .. $6 million a year ... proof of the valaue of a Xavier education!>>
So, they're paying Posey to be part of a progressive think tank? I thought they were paying him to to play basketball, same as O.J. Mayo and Michael Beasley, who were one-and-dones!
Gary, the question is will Beasley and Mayo have that money at the end of their career or will they be like many young guys and spend it quicker than they make it on their posse and bling?
Making it and having enough of it after they are retired for a few years will dictate what they learned in school.
As for $6 million a year I will play for $3 mill and they only need to guarantee 2 years of the money.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Posey and $30 million deal plus???
<<Gee, what a revelation. Thanks for updating us!>>
Well, for guys who think NBA teams fork over big dollars based on your degree, as opposed to your proven basketball skills, you can't be too clear!
Well, for guys who think NBA teams fork over big dollars based on your degree, as opposed to your proven basketball skills, you can't be too clear!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Posey and $30 million deal plus???
They can still sign me for $3 million...unless the UK hit man gets me.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 771 guests
