They pulled the game....
I called, they blamed the network, the person I talked to was a bitch!
Go Xavier.
F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!
-
MarcusJ
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
- Contact:
-
X Factor
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:17 am
- Contact:
Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!
This is bullcrap. We're an hour from Cincy and they leave the Xavier game to show us UNC/WSU!!!!
I am pissed!
Where can I go to watch the game now???
I am pissed!
Where can I go to watch the game now???
-
MarcusJ
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
- Contact:
Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!
I'm watching on CBS online......
-
MarcusJ
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
- Contact:
Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!
BTW X was up by 18 when they switched..... WVU then goes on a 10-0 run.......
-
MarcusJ
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
- Contact:
-
MarcusJ
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
- Contact:
Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!
Close enough game to switch back now????????????
This is terrible......
This is terrible......
-
chucksonline
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!
I feel your pain Marcus....Channel 10 in Columbus did the same freaking thing!!!
-
MarcusJ
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
- Contact:
Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!
I'm watching channel 12 out of Cincy with rabbit ears!!! and it's so fuzzy you can't make out the ball. If I would have known I wouldn't be able to watch a school 45 minutes away play I would have bought the Direct TV package...
-
Chris '89
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:58 pm
- Contact:
Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!
The game is on Channel 12 in Dayton (Time Warner Cable)
-
Xman95
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:40 am
- Contact:
Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!
Being in TV, I can tell you it is the fault of CBS and not the local affiliate.
"I was in Dayton, Ohio recently. You know what is a fun thing to do there? Pack up and get the **** out." -- Dave Attell
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 438 guests
