F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
MarcusJ
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
Contact:

F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Postby MarcusJ » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:55 pm

They pulled the game....

I called, they blamed the network, the person I talked to was a bitch!

Go Xavier.
X Factor
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:17 am
Contact:

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Postby X Factor » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:57 pm

This is bullcrap. We're an hour from Cincy and they leave the Xavier game to show us UNC/WSU!!!!

I am pissed!

Where can I go to watch the game now???
MarcusJ
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
Contact:

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Postby MarcusJ » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:58 pm

I'm watching on CBS online......
MarcusJ
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
Contact:

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Postby MarcusJ » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:00 pm

BTW X was up by 18 when they switched..... WVU then goes on a 10-0 run.......
MarcusJ
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
Contact:

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Postby MarcusJ » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:05 pm

Close enough game to switch back now????????????

This is terrible......
chucksonline
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:46 pm
Contact:

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Postby chucksonline » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:08 pm

I feel your pain Marcus....Channel 10 in Columbus did the same freaking thing!!!
MarcusJ
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:37 am
Contact:

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Postby MarcusJ » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:19 pm

I'm watching channel 12 out of Cincy with rabbit ears!!! and it's so fuzzy you can't make out the ball. If I would have known I wouldn't be able to watch a school 45 minutes away play I would have bought the Direct TV package...
Chris '89
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:58 pm
Contact:

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Postby Chris '89 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:24 pm

The game is on Channel 12 in Dayton (Time Warner Cable)
Xman95
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:40 am
Contact:

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Postby Xman95 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:25 pm

Being in TV, I can tell you it is the fault of CBS and not the local affiliate.
"I was in Dayton, Ohio recently. You know what is a fun thing to do there? Pack up and get the **** out." -- Dave Attell

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 411 guests