DePaul Game thread 12/30/17

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
skyhops
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: DePaul Game thread 12/30/17

Postby skyhops » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Bad threes lead to transition buckets
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: DePaul Game thread 12/30/17

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:23 pm

9-9
X is 1-6 from 3
Tre is in
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
mumuskie87
Posts: 12160
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: DePaul Game thread 12/30/17

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:29 pm

Strus is killing so far.
X is ice cold - 4 - 16 from the field including 1-8 from 3
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: DePaul Game thread 12/30/17

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:29 pm

skyhops wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:22 pm
Bad threes lead to transition buckets
DePaul scored like 11 points off the transition plays. X needs to bang the boards more.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
ChitownSteve
Posts: 2046
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 am
Contact:

Re: DePaul Game thread 12/30/17

Postby ChitownSteve » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Strus hustles throughout the game. He has fire in his belly, being overlooked out of HS and playing D II for two years. He feasts on people falling asleep as he goes for the ball. He possesses excellent anticipatory skills.

He does exhibit a weakness when he dribbles the ball near traffic.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: DePaul Game thread 12/30/17

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:33 pm

Tre with a three, nice assist. X doesn't seem to be smooth on the O side maybe the zone it hurting them
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
sweet67
Posts: 234
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 am
Contact:

Re: DePaul Game thread 12/30/17

Postby sweet67 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:33 pm

skyhops wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:05 pm
Tre not starting for disciplinary reasons?
Drugs?

Again?

Or something else.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: DePaul Game thread 12/30/17

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:35 pm

final a transition basket after three misses
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: DePaul Game thread 12/30/17

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:36 pm

sweet67 wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:33 pm
skyhops wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:05 pm
Tre not starting for disciplinary reasons?
Drugs?

Again?

Or something else.
missed a meeting.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
sweet67
Posts: 234
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 am
Contact:

Re: DePaul Game thread 12/30/17

Postby sweet67 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:38 pm

muskieman wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:36 pm
sweet67 wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:33 pm
skyhops wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:05 pm
Tre not starting for disciplinary reasons?
Drugs?

Again?

Or something else.
missed a meeting.
Got it. Good news.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 551 guests