Luther Muhammad is expected to choose between Ohio State and Xavier, per his coach.
Luther Muhammad@LutherMuhammad · Tweeted
I’ll be committing tomorrow at 8pm!
Recruit Luther Muhammad
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Recruit Luther Muhammad
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
X-lucidity
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:06 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruit Luther Muhammad
Thanks MM. This kid can ball..... 1st real head to head with Holtmann. Seal the deal Chris!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruit Luther Muhammad
OSU gets the commitment
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
muskiefan92
- Posts: 856
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruit Luther Muhammad
This, on the heels of Ridder transferring, makes it a really bad night for X!! 
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Recruit Luther Muhammad
We are not hitting at all for 2018. Been second about three times now.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
-
skyhops
- Posts: 3926
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recruit Luther Muhammad
Getting Muhammad was a long shot.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 610 guests
