Down 20, still playing hard, couldn't be more proud of this group of young men.
I don't think that Blu will be back, but with who else they have coming back and with who they have coming in, I can't wait to see what the future holds.
GO X!
NCAA Tournament 2017 E8 - Gonzaga Game Thread 3-25
-
kyzrex
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:35 am
- Contact:
-
X4LIFE
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 E8 - Gonzaga Game Thread 3-25
Regular season X rears its ugly head. Not a great season but a great NCAA tourney
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 E8 - Gonzaga Game Thread 3-25
I am thankful that I have been able to see this X team show their fans that despite adversity that guys like Tre, Malcom, Jp, Sean, gates, Gaston found a way to come together and get to the elite eight. To all the negative people we have heard all season I feel sorry for you.
Chris and your staff thanks for all the hard work you put into this season and for developing young men that ae tough and hard working.
Chris and your staff thanks for all the hard work you put into this season and for developing young men that ae tough and hard working.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
XU85
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 am
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 E8 - Gonzaga Game Thread 3-25
+1muskieman wrote:I am thankful that I have been able to see this X team show their fans that despite adversity that guys like Tre, Malcom, Jp, Sean, gates, Gaston found a way to come together and get to the elite eight. To all the negative people we have heard all season I feel sorry for you.
Chris and your staff thanks for all the hard work you put into this season and for developing young men that ae tough and hard working.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 E8 - Gonzaga Game Thread 3-25
Thanks for an exciting season, Team 95.XU85 wrote:+1muskieman wrote:I am thankful that I have been able to see this X team show their fans that despite adversity that guys like Tre, Malcom, Jp, Sean, gates, Gaston found a way to come together and get to the elite eight. To all the negative people we have heard all season I feel sorry for you.
Chris and your staff thanks for all the hard work you put into this season and for developing young men that ae tough and hard working.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
lionelchalmers0
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 am
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 E8 - Gonzaga Game Thread 3-25
Certainly not the season we all expected, but one I'd take every time (other than eds injury) if given the choice before the season.
-
bluegrass
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 E8 - Gonzaga Game Thread 3-25
They turned this season from a disaster into a memorable end. Tough to get that close to the Final 4 and come up short. Someday I think we'll get there
-
X4LIFE
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 E8 - Gonzaga Game Thread 3-25
Disappointed but, proud of the way this team played in the tourney. It was a great run.
Honestly, if Mack stays we will get there. The only difference between X and Gonzaga is consistency and longevity in coaching. Don't take that the wrong way. Prosper, Matta, Miller all great coaches and I believe we would have had at least 1 final four appearance if any one of them had stayed longer. Few has been at Gonzaga for 19 years and finally gets a final four. I think Mack and X will get there in the next 3 years.
As for me, I am superstitious a bit when it comes to X. So if they win when I am negative I stay negative. And there are times I get frustrated and I vent on this board. If any were offended I apologize. I love Xavier. I have for 33 years.
To the team and coaches. Thank you for giving your heart and putting everything you had into making this season one to remember. Go X!!
Honestly, if Mack stays we will get there. The only difference between X and Gonzaga is consistency and longevity in coaching. Don't take that the wrong way. Prosper, Matta, Miller all great coaches and I believe we would have had at least 1 final four appearance if any one of them had stayed longer. Few has been at Gonzaga for 19 years and finally gets a final four. I think Mack and X will get there in the next 3 years.
As for me, I am superstitious a bit when it comes to X. So if they win when I am negative I stay negative. And there are times I get frustrated and I vent on this board. If any were offended I apologize. I love Xavier. I have for 33 years.
To the team and coaches. Thank you for giving your heart and putting everything you had into making this season one to remember. Go X!!
-
muskiefan92
- Posts: 856
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 E8 - Gonzaga Game Thread 3-25
I'll post this AGAIN and hope it doesn't get deleted. This was unfortunately the X team we witnessed in February. While it was a great three games, this blowout loss makes it a good and not a "great tourney". Very frustrating X failed to show up tonight one game from the Final Four.X4LIFE wrote:Regular season X rears its ugly head. Not a great season but a great NCAA tourney
-
oldhoopster2
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:08 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 E8 - Gonzaga Game Thread 3-25
Maybe you should go root for another team. Shots didn't fall and Gonzaga shot lights out. They were a one seed who lost one game all year. An incredible run through the BE and NCAA tourneys. You should try to represent yourself like this team did. Great finish guys and thanks for the joy ride most of us enjoyed.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1052 guests
