Wisconsin Gets the Other End of the Dagger...

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
True_Blue
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:26 pm
Contact:

Wisconsin Gets the Other End of the Dagger...

Postby True_Blue » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:48 am

... and I say Good!

I do truly admire their ability to draw offensive fouls though.... especially those where absolutely no contact is made.
:mrgreen:
XU80
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Wisconsin Gets the Other End of the Dagger...

Postby XU80 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:29 am

Not a more empty feeling in sports!! I was in St. Louis and still remember the pain after the ball went through the net.
oreobob
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Wisconsin Gets the Other End of the Dagger...

Postby oreobob » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:33 am

I got barred for crying
xu koop scoop
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Wisconsin Gets the Other End of the Dagger...

Postby xu koop scoop » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:21 am

I do not like the 3 pt rule that makes you have1 ft behind line while other foot has to stay in air before you release ball. To be honest, I thought you had to keep both feet behind line. Oh well,both teams took advantage of this. I thought Florida should have fouled Wisconsin near end of regulation to make them shoot 2 instead of letting opp shoot a 3. Then in OT I thought Wisconsin should have pressured Florida players to make sure they didn't get so close to try a 3 or even a 2. I realize getting past Gonzaga will be difficult, but what should we care about that now. We've been underdogs
in every tourney game. If we can do it, I like our chances against Florida or S Carolina. ATTACK & FINISH WILL WIN AT LEAST 1 MORE TIME

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 812 guests