Congrats!
-
Wildcat
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:25 am
- Contact:
Congrats!
A painful game for Arizona fans as you can imagine. I thought we were in a great position up 8 with around 4 minutes to go but it turns out your Musketeers had us exactly where you wanted us. Best of luck against the Zags; I hope you take them down and get to the Final Four.
-
gundun
- Posts: 1050
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: Congrats!
Thanks
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Congrats!
ThanksWildcat wrote:A painful game for Arizona fans as you can imagine. I thought we were in a great position up 8 with around 4 minutes to go but it turns out your Musketeers had us exactly where you wanted us. Best of luck against the Zags; I hope you take them down and get to the Final Four.
I blogged at one point during the game that it was a heckuva game.
And it was...whoever won the game
X just was able to make that last run and that was enough for the W.
AZ has a great team and an excellent coach.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
titansbaseball01
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: Congrats!
Thank you!Wildcat wrote:A painful game for Arizona fans as you can imagine. I thought we were in a great position up 8 with around 4 minutes to go but it turns out your Musketeers had us exactly where you wanted us. Best of luck against the Zags; I hope you take them down and get to the Final Four.
That was one heck of a game, and Zona had a fantastic team. I really wish we would have faced in a later round. I like Miller a lot and want him to win anytime they are not playing X. Thanks for being a good sport, and hope Miller gets his final four in a year he doesn't have to go through X.
-
xu koop scoop
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Congrats!
To Wildcat, you are a classy basketball fan. I hated Arizona more than any team in country due to an incident in 1996, but with fans like you
I have changed my opinion. Coach Miller is a class act & I hope you make Final 4 soon - as long as XU is not in your way. Trevon Bluiett wrote an article called ATTACK & FINISH. We have been good at attacking, now we got the finish part down. I thought your team should have driven
to the hole a lot more last night & not jacked up so many 3's. Still, Coach Miller is quality all the way & taught Coach Mack very well.
I have changed my opinion. Coach Miller is a class act & I hope you make Final 4 soon - as long as XU is not in your way. Trevon Bluiett wrote an article called ATTACK & FINISH. We have been good at attacking, now we got the finish part down. I thought your team should have driven
to the hole a lot more last night & not jacked up so many 3's. Still, Coach Miller is quality all the way & taught Coach Mack very well.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Congrats!
To Wildcat - I second that emotion.xu koop scoop wrote:To Wildcat, you are a classy basketball fan. I hated Arizona more than any team in country due to an incident in 1996, but with fans like you
I have changed my opinion. Coach Miller is a class act & I hope you make Final 4 soon - as long as XU is not in your way. Trevon Bluiett wrote an article called ATTACK & FINISH. We have been good at attacking, now we got the finish part down. I thought your team should have driven
to the hole a lot more last night & not jacked up so many 3's. Still, Coach Miller is quality all the way & taught Coach Mack very well.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
PaulHickey
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:36 am
- Contact:
Re: Congrats!
I guess Sean came to the Xavier locker room last night and congratulated the boys on the win. He also said "one more." Sean has always been gracious to Xavier. Although I still don't like his Buick/Lexus comment!
Next!
Next!
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Congrats!
search.php?keywords=buick+ws+rated&fid%5B0%5D=1PaulHickey wrote:I guess Sean came to the Xavier locker room last night and congratulated the boys on the win. He also said "one more." Sean has always been gracious to Xavier. Although I still don't like his Buick/Lexus comment!
Next!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 605 guests
