NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
One point game now.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
Chris' team vs Sean's team next Thursday... take the wildcats down


I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
skyhops
- Posts: 3926
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
Who turned Omara into Jack Sikma? Bluiett is now AH's favorite Muskie.
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
skyhops wrote:Who turned Omara into Jack Sikma? Bluiett is now AH's favorite Muskie.
He has always been one of my faves. He has played 3 phenomenal halves. No more room for man crushes however, as I already have them on Bernard, O'Mara, & Gates. However, I want to make it clear that it is different than the one Mman has for Newman and Frank Constanza. That's a whooooole different kind of man crush; not that there's anything wrong with it.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
tweet of the night from Anti's life partner
Dick VitaleVerified account @DickieV · 5h5 hours ago
Xavier is putting on a clinic vs. FSU.
Dick VitaleVerified account @DickieV · 5h5 hours ago
Xavier is putting on a clinic vs. FSU.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
how satisfying would it be for Xavier to go through Sean Miller and Bob Huggins to make their first Final 4!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: NCAA Tournament 2017 Rd of 32 - FSU Game Thread 3-18
Call me crazy, but even though I think AZ is a better team than FSU, I thought X matched up better with AZ than FSU. AZ doesn't have a prototypical pg. They have a 5'9" kid who seems to be a decent player, but does not have the physicality to stay with Goodin. They actually have a pg by committee system. They have a skilled 7 footer, but he can be pushed around. They have other skilled bigs, as well as very good wings, but X is playing at a different level now.
St. Marys led for much of the game yesterday, and were within 2 buckets when a Gael was pushed out of bounds, but was called for the foul. I hate blaming losses on officials and don't believe that one call cost them the game, but it was a back breaker. X is every bit as good as St.Marys. If X gets past Zona and the Zags, AZ will be headed to Zona with son, brother, and nephew in tow.
St. Marys led for much of the game yesterday, and were within 2 buckets when a Gael was pushed out of bounds, but was called for the foul. I hate blaming losses on officials and don't believe that one call cost them the game, but it was a back breaker. X is every bit as good as St.Marys. If X gets past Zona and the Zags, AZ will be headed to Zona with son, brother, and nephew in tow.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 673 guests
