Edmund's post after surgery

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Edmund's post after surgery

Postby muskieman » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Made it through a successful surgery thanks to the man aboveImageJust want to thank everyone for keeping me in your prayers. The road begins
Image
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Edmund's post after surgery

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:41 pm

I think he needs shoulder surgery as well. I wonder if he'll be ready by the start of next year. I tend to doubt it. However, getting him back at all next year is a huge gain for X. Great kid as well.
edgecliff hall
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 am
Contact:

Re: Edmund's post after surgery

Postby edgecliff hall » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Seeing this reminds you of what's truly important. Wishing you all blessings, Edmund.
PT71
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Edmund's post after surgery

Postby PT71 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:40 pm

Ed, all of X Nation wishes you well...you embody what is special about Xavier! Take the time to heal properly...whatever happens will happen. Preparing for life post X and basketball is important...however, ALL of us would LOVE to welcome you back next year....when ready!! Go X!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 921 guests