St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Sean did box out his guy...that counts. He also traveled and missed bunnies...... Unless the bigs bring it X will struggle, Jones, Gaston and Sean need to made a basket. JP also has had a game with a few brain farts which can not happen. 10 TOs also not good.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
ended their half with a three and started the second half with a three. Let's not get this happen again.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Tre with a Tre,,,keep them coming
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
big guys dunk 'em
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Basketball Jones - got to dunk that ball.
Couple of important wide open 3's from Tre and Ed.
Up 8 at the end of the 1st war.
Need to extend it in the 2nd war.
Couple of important wide open 3's from Tre and Ed.
Up 8 at the end of the 1st war.
Need to extend it in the 2nd war.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
Thor in 204
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:16 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Way to go Sean!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
a big made a basket Nice dunk by Sean
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
And a nice dime from Edmuskieman wrote:a big made a basket Nice dunk by Sean
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Q scores on layup
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
SOM picks up 2 quick fouls on back to back plays
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 904 guests
