Sean Miller show Podcast?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
DETROIT
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:02 am

Sean Miller show Podcast?

Postby DETROIT » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:15 am

I thought I read out on an old post you could get the Sean Miller show on a pod cast. Does anyone know where I can find it?
XUSoCal
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Sean Miller show Podcast?

Postby XUSoCal » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:41 pm

The podcasts are here - http://www.55krc.com/pages/podcasting.html. However when you click on the icon it shows that there have not been any loaded yet....
Papa Grande
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:43 am
Contact:

Re: Sean Miller show Podcast?

Postby Papa Grande » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:21 pm

It's up now....you just click on 'listen' if you dont want to download it first.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1024 guests