http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/10996543
http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/10982501
West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
sash19
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange
That is great for David. Shows his hard work and determination are paying off. The thing that shocks me is that he is the 30th best player in the NBA, yet only the 9th best PF. Man, too bad for him that he doesnt play SF or in the Eastern Conference. He would be an All Star almost every year in the East......
-
gym from delhi
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange
I would take DW over either Gasol or Boozer.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange
I'd take West over Gasol as well. I think he and Boozer are overall about the same, though they have different games. DW may have a higher ceiling, though.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
xcellent
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange
Might be a little nitpicky, but I hate when they glorify players who have never even played a regular season game. I know 27th isn't super high, but having Greg Oden there I think is getting a little ahead of themselves. He very well could be great, and maybe next year he will be a lot higher, but a guy coming off an injury before even stepping on an NBA court has to prove himself before you put him up there.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 781 guests
