Parrom Commits to X

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
basket
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:05 am
Contact:

Re: Parrom Commits to X

Postby basket » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:09 pm

Shadow wrote:
basket wrote:I think it is GREAT that Xavier was able to get Parrom to come to Xavier BUT he has a record? He hit his coach. Then left that school to go to another. Is this a red flag? I for1 know that we as Xavier fans have long had pride in the basketball program and banged our chest a time or two when it came to the topic of "thugs" at U.C. Is Parrom one of those types, that we use to say that we would never want in our program? I DO hope that the past is behind him and that this type of behavior will NOT be tolerated at Xavier!
You have very little faith in the coaching staff, don't you. Do you really think they would put up with behavior such as that?
BTW. Did you see what the kid said in the article?


yes and yes I have faith in the coaches.I just dont want us to be called:"calling the kettle black"!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Parrom Commits to X

Postby muskieman » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:37 pm

basket wrote:
Shadow wrote:
basket wrote:I think it is GREAT that Xavier was able to get Parrom to come to Xavier BUT he has a record? He hit his coach. Then left that school to go to another. Is this a red flag? I for1 know that we as Xavier fans have long had pride in the basketball program and banged our chest a time or two when it came to the topic of "thugs" at U.C. Is Parrom one of those types, that we use to say that we would never want in our program? I DO hope that the past is behind him and that this type of behavior will NOT be tolerated at Xavier!
You have very little faith in the coaching staff, don't you. Do you really think they would put up with behavior such as that?
BTW. Did you see what the kid said in the article?


yes and yes I have faith in the coaches.I just dont want us to be called:"calling the kettle black"!
X would have to do a lot more thug recuiting to be called a pot calling. It was systemic in the other program.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 979 guests