Exhibition game.

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
teek
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:08 pm
Contact:

Exhibition game.

Postby teek » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:24 am

I ran into an assistant coach of the University of Findlay today and he informed me that they have agreed to play Xavier this season. Apparently Sean had called to arrange it because he wanted a competitive exhibition game rather than a blowout.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Exhibition game.

Postby muskieman » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:47 am

Ask osu how competitive Findlay can be!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 948 guests