NC2A cracks down

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: NC2A cracks down

Postby muskieman » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:54 am

based on a recent article on ESPNU

"Less than a month after he agreed to become Indiana University's associate athletic director for compliance services, Chad Hawley has changed his mind about the job.

The Indianapolis Star reports Hawley, who last served as the Big Ten's assistant commissioner for compliance, returned to his role with the Big Ten. He also held compliance jobs with the Mid-Continent Conference and Ivy League and at North Carolina State and Appalachian State, his alma mater."

Full story here http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3496565


Looks like IU is the Tar Pit of college basketball this year.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1025 guests