Coach Tyrone Hill

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
southernmuskie
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:36 am
Contact:

Coach Tyrone Hill

Postby southernmuskie » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:49 pm

FYI - I saw in the AJC this morning that Tyrone has been hired as an assistant coach for the Atlanta Hawks.
basket
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:05 am
Contact:

Re: Coach Tyrone Hill/nm

Postby basket » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:52 pm

test
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Coach Tyrone Hill

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:14 pm

"In other news, Jim Todd and Tyrone Hill were name to the Hawks' coaching staff under Woodson. They join Larry Drew and Bob Bender."

http://www.ajc.com/search/content/sport ... _0717.html
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Coach Tyrone Hill/nm

Postby muskieman » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:56 pm

basket wrote:test
I hope it is pass fail!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1107 guests