http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3485871
Kellogg moves out of the studio, and Packer just moves out. Interesting.
Packer out, Kellogg in for CBS/Final Four
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Packer out, Kellogg in for CBS/Final Four
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
JKC74
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:30 pm
- Contact:
Re: Packer out, Kellogg in for CBS/Final Four
There is a God! Addios to the biggest ACC shill of all time!!!
-
rickf
- Posts: 770
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:21 pm
- Contact:
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Packer out, Kellogg in for CBS/Final Four
I can turn on the volume once again!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Packer out, Kellogg in for CBS/Final Four
Can a bitter man get any more bitter? Billy was past his time and his preferences were too obvious. An ACC guard that always saw things the ACC way. As for me, he will not be missed...I just hope he doesn't have health problems.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Xman95
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:40 am
- Contact:
Re: Packer out, Kellogg in for CBS/Final Four
Short of getting a commitment from a top recruit or hearing any other great X-related info, this is probably the best news regarding college hoops that I could have heard today!
"I was in Dayton, Ohio recently. You know what is a fun thing to do there? Pack up and get the **** out." -- Dave Attell
-
brownlavender
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Packer out, Kellogg in for CBS/Final Four
thank god we no longer have to listen to Billy "Fudgie" Packer. Clark Kellogg actually seems to give X credit every year so maybe somebody can actually say our name right now and not call us eggs avier anymore
-
RONALD78
- Posts: 2156
- Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 am
- Contact:
Re: Packer out, Kellogg in for CBS/Final Four
Another Ohio State Buckeye makes GOOD!!...lol GO BUCKEYES, go K.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1141 guests
