I am very sorry for you, is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that.
Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he want you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent.
I called my client back and ask him of you email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.
Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $30,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $15,000 then I will send the tape to you and when the tape get to you, you will pay the remaining $15,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.
WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.
DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL CONTACT
Came from a UK address.
Okay Gary or WKRQ which one of you moved?
Here is a new and different e-mail scam.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Here is a new and different e-mail scam.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Here is a new and different e-mail scam.
I get those all the time from Wise, so I just ignore them.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Here is a new and different e-mail scam.
That might be true but I get them from the UK. I am on the international hit list.Mr. Neutral wrote:I get those all the time from Wise, so I just ignore them.
Just in case I am missing for a while keep this in mind.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
gundun
- Posts: 1050
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: Here is a new and different e-mail scam.
I'm sorry. I read "Came from a UK address" as meaning that school to the south of Cincy.
Thus, I knew it was a hoax because those were too big of words to come from there.
Thus, I knew it was a hoax because those were too big of words to come from there.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Here is a new and different e-mail scam.
That cracked me up,gundun. I have a nephew at UK and I guess I never thought of that. I love the sentence structure in most of these e-mails...makes me sound like I know how to write properly.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Here is a new and different e-mail scam.
Good luck in finding me as I never know where I'm headed next.
Was in Sun Valley, ID last week and now I'm in MT - somewhere.
Was in Sun Valley, ID last week and now I'm in MT - somewhere.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 516 guests
