Posey and West playing together next year????

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Posey and West playing together next year????

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:24 pm

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
RONALD78
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 am
Contact:

Re: Posey and West playing together next year????

Postby RONALD78 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:32 pm

i vote for Posey and West together...since I know how important my opinion matters in this world ....lol..lol
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Posey and West playing together next year????

Postby muskieman » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:41 am

"However, it likely would take a full mid-level exception offer of $5.8¤million for him to consider coming to New Orleans


I will go for 3 million!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 970 guests