Brad Redford in SI

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Chris '89
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:58 pm
Contact:

Brad Redford in SI

Postby Chris '89 » Fri May 09, 2008 7:44 am

Brad Redford made "Faces in the Crowd" in the May 12th edition of SI. Here's the write up:

"Brad, a senior guard at Frankenmuth High, set state records for three-pointers in a season (143), consecutive free throws (102), season free throw percentage (96.7), career free thros percentage (93.3) and most points in the first quarter (27). This season he averaged 36.7 points and was Michigan's Mr. Basketball".

The only drawback is they did not mention Brad going to Xavier to play. (My 11-year old suggested I post this note on Brad on MM)...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Brad Redford in SI

Postby muskieman » Fri May 09, 2008 2:15 pm

Sounds like you need to send a letter to the editor noting that and congratulating Brad for making the decision to go to X..
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 448 guests