OSU over UMass in NIT final

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
xeus
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
Contact:

Re: OSU over UMass in NIT final

Postby xeus » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:01 pm

mookycxu wrote:boy this is an incredible post about Ohio State Basketball. I'm glad i cam on to a Xavier message board to read this. keep up the incredible breakdown.

i can understand the allure of xavierhoops now.
Just like I'm really glad I went to xavierhoops to read that thread started by you just to complain about this thread. Do you see the irony? :?

Anyway - OSU has another sick class coming in. But who's going to coach them if Groce goes to MU and Archie Miller comes to X???
Welcome fellow scholars.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26785
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: OSU over UMass in NIT final

Postby muskieman » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:10 pm

mookycxu wrote:boy this is an incredible post about Ohio State Basketball. I'm glad i cam on to a Xavier message board to read this. keep up the incredible breakdown.

i can understand the allure of xavierhoops now.
Glad you like our breakdown. We are versatile over here and you get it for free. If your allure can take it stop by again sometime. Heck we might be talking politics or religion next time. Sometimes in life you must be brave.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
chico
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: OSU over UMass in NIT final

Postby chico » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:19 pm

I would not be surprised to see OSU in the top 10 early next year. Matta's incoming class is very, very good.

I've actually heard that Lauderdale is pretty good - maybe he's lazy in spots, but I've heard form people who have seen him play that he's a beast down low.
MADXSTER
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:24 pm
Contact:

Re: OSU over UMass in NIT final

Postby MADXSTER » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:09 pm

They have Mullins coming in next year. Koufos can then play a little more outside if he wishes.
chico
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:46 pm
Contact:

Re: OSU over UMass in NIT final

Postby chico » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:41 pm

MADSXTER, Mullins was the guy I was thinking of - got confused (which is nothing new).
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: OSU over UMass in NIT final

Postby Wisexuowl » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:29 am

Mook, you should know by now. From him, all praise, no negs, re: osu@Columbus & whatshisname. Proof of just what he knows about the game. But, he once stayed at a Holiday Inn!

Re: him on Xavier, well that a whole 'nother story.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: OSU over UMass in NIT final

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:58 pm

<<From him, all praise, no negs, re: osu@Columbus & whatshisname. Proof of just what he knows about the game.>>

And what would one say about someone blind enough to only criticize and never praise one of Xavier's best coaches who's done nothing but win everywhere he's been?

I'd say that person doesn't know much about basketball other than to root for his own team, which makes him a rabid, but very narrow-minded, fan.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: OSU over UMass in NIT final

Postby Wisexuowl » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:58 pm

Gotta change that Mook ... he didn't stay at a Holiday Inn. He just pucker-ups about whatshisname ... and simply does not know the game.
But he can call people names .. sometimes even real dirty ones.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: OSU over UMass in NIT final

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:57 am

Only when justified by someone's repeated ignorance, Wise.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 582 guests