I am announcing a pool. Cost to play is free. Winnah gets a membership in the Pessimist Society of America of which one of our posters is a lifetime member.
To enter, state the morning after what game Nuetral(?) will start his bashing and state we will at best be a "bubble." team?
Fire away!
PICK A GAME
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: PICK A GAME
The winner has to also pick the point in the season in which Wise will vastly overstate Xavier's importance on the national scene, and place us much higher in the rankings/seedings than any other commentator/observer. Oh wait, he's already done that, so.......
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: PICK A GAME
I would rather guess when MOR uses the term, "Nattering nabobs of negativism" it is so Spiro of him. Of course he is presently in seclusion making his decison on where his super vote will go.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: PICK A GAME
By now, we've all pretty much staked out our positions, and our personalities, so it's pointless for me to expect Wise to be critical, and it's pointless for him to expect me to be a cheerleader. I don't know why he expects me to change when I don't expect him to change.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: PICK A GAME
Actually, I've hit on a brilliant solution. Wise is now on my "ignore" list, so I won't see his posts, therefore we shouldn't have any p*ssing matches.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: PICK A GAME
The visual of that made me throw up in my mouth a little.Mr. Neutral wrote:By now, we've all pretty much staked out our positions, and our personalities, so it's pointless for me to expect Wise to be critical, and it's pointless for him to expect me to be a cheerleader. I don't know why he expects me to change when I don't expect him to change.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Blueblob4life
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:22 pm
- Contact:
Re: PICK A GAME
you are all so..............loving. I hope nobody of importance sees this thread and thinks less of Xavier fans as a result.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
-
xukeith
- Posts: 3737
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm
Re: PICK A GAME
After hours of deliberation, the morning after the Virginia game, XU will be labeled a bubble team.
-
XavierTragedy
- Posts: 734
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: PICK A GAME
Give Mr. N a break.....like or not, he (as well as others on this board) have navigated the Kharma for X well the past few years.....so what the heck, I say the Toledo game......
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 797 guests
