PICK A GAME

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

PICK A GAME

Postby Wisexuowl » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:26 pm

I am announcing a pool. Cost to play is free. Winnah gets a membership in the Pessimist Society of America of which one of our posters is a lifetime member.

To enter, state the morning after what game Nuetral(?) will start his bashing and state we will at best be a "bubble." team?

Fire away!
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: PICK A GAME

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:24 pm

The winner has to also pick the point in the season in which Wise will vastly overstate Xavier's importance on the national scene, and place us much higher in the rankings/seedings than any other commentator/observer. Oh wait, he's already done that, so.......
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: PICK A GAME

Postby muskieman » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:35 pm

I would rather guess when MOR uses the term, "Nattering nabobs of negativism" it is so Spiro of him. Of course he is presently in seclusion making his decison on where his super vote will go.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: PICK A GAME

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:44 pm

By now, we've all pretty much staked out our positions, and our personalities, so it's pointless for me to expect Wise to be critical, and it's pointless for him to expect me to be a cheerleader. I don't know why he expects me to change when I don't expect him to change.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: PICK A GAME

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:50 pm

Actually, I've hit on a brilliant solution. Wise is now on my "ignore" list, so I won't see his posts, therefore we shouldn't have any p*ssing matches.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: PICK A GAME

Postby muskieman » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:35 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:By now, we've all pretty much staked out our positions, and our personalities, so it's pointless for me to expect Wise to be critical, and it's pointless for him to expect me to be a cheerleader. I don't know why he expects me to change when I don't expect him to change.
The visual of that made me throw up in my mouth a little.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Blueblob4life
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:22 pm
Contact:

Re: PICK A GAME

Postby Blueblob4life » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:53 pm

you are all so..............loving. I hope nobody of importance sees this thread and thinks less of Xavier fans as a result.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: PICK A GAME

Postby Shadow » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:10 pm

Yawn!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
xukeith
Posts: 3737
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Re: PICK A GAME

Postby xukeith » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:59 pm

After hours of deliberation, the morning after the Virginia game, XU will be labeled a bubble team.
XavierTragedy
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm
Contact:

Re: PICK A GAME

Postby XavierTragedy » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:05 pm

Give Mr. N a break.....like or not, he (as well as others on this board) have navigated the Kharma for X well the past few years.....so what the heck, I say the Toledo game......

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 756 guests