Sumner video

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Sumner video

Postby muskieman » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:53 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
bluegrass
Posts: 3411
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Sumner video

Postby bluegrass » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:05 pm

He's a great young guy who will do well with or without basketball.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Sumner video

Postby Shadow » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:04 pm

bluegrass wrote:He's a great young guy who will do well with or without basketball.
Amen.
And, I may add, so did many of us on this forum.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Pandinus
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Sumner video

Postby Pandinus » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:48 pm

He's loaded with all kinds of talent. Not really fair....

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 927 guests