Sumner video
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Sumner video
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
bluegrass
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sumner video
He's a great young guy who will do well with or without basketball.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sumner video
Amen.bluegrass wrote:He's a great young guy who will do well with or without basketball.
And, I may add, so did many of us on this forum.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
Pandinus
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sumner video
He's loaded with all kinds of talent. Not really fair....
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 962 guests
