St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
X puts the worst f.t. shooter in the game now?
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
are you talking Tre who has missed 2 of the last 4?Anti-Homer wrote:X puts the worst f.t. shooter in the game now?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Tre going 2-4 from the line keeps SJU in the game.
Up 3 with 17 secs left.
Someone needs to make some FT's to ice the game.
Up 3 with 17 secs left.
Someone needs to make some FT's to ice the game.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
Anti-Homer
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
I think the next time down, all 5 X defenders should lock elbows and not allow a Johnnie's player into the lane.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Got it in the right guys hands in JP. Good job.
And he goes 1-2....ugh.
And he goes 1-2....ugh.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
so your best FT shooters are 3-6 of the last 6 FTs
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
cincycanesfan
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
These new contact rules have ruined my favorite game. I would say half of these SJU drives are not fouls....
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
four for 8 from the line down the end of the game But a W and sneak out of town
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
BE road win - not pretty but I'll take it.
Butler would have liked to have a road win against SJU.
On to the Seton Hall game on Wednesday.
Biggest question - Ed's knee
Butler would have liked to have a road win against SJU.
On to the Seton Hall game on Wednesday.
Biggest question - Ed's knee
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
-
mumuskie87
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
- Contact:
Re: St John's Game Thread - Jan 29, 2017
Total of 56 fouls called. Add 32 TO's and this was a difficult game to enjoy watching.cincycanesfan wrote:These new contact rules have ruined my favorite game. I would say half of these SJU drives are not fouls....
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 857 guests
