Happy Birthday Mr N.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
Gary, you know that 58 is the new 56 or is that the new 57!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
When I was dating my much, much younger girlfriend, she used to joke that she was dyslexic and she thought I was 25, not 52.
Now, I'll probably get some woman who thinks I'm 85, not 58.
Now, I'll probably get some woman who thinks I'm 85, not 58.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
MarionHall4ever
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:40 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
I'm not that far behind you "N". My question is "how did I graduate at all?".Mr. Neutral wrote: . . . How in the world could I have graduated 36 years ago???????
Belated happy birthday, and many more.
“Send lawyers, guns and money. The sh*t has hit the fan.” Warren Zevon (R.I.P.)
If that fails, send the Jesuits
.
If that fails, send the Jesuits
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1155 guests
