Happy Birthday Mr N.

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:16 am

Gary, you know that 58 is the new 56 or is that the new 57!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:35 am

When I was dating my much, much younger girlfriend, she used to joke that she was dyslexic and she thought I was 25, not 52.

Now, I'll probably get some woman who thinks I'm 85, not 58.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
MarionHall4ever
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Postby MarionHall4ever » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote: . . . How in the world could I have graduated 36 years ago???????
I'm not that far behind you "N". My question is "how did I graduate at all?".

Belated happy birthday, and many more.
“Send lawyers, guns and money. The sh*t has hit the fan.” Warren Zevon (R.I.P.)

If that fails, send the Jesuits 😎👍.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 956 guests