Any word on ...

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Any word on ...

Postby Wisexuowl » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:42 pm

Who is in the pre-season tournament yet?
I know we are, and Sean said awhile back (actually leaked it) that Memphis was.
Anything further?
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Any word on ...

Postby muskieman » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:58 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news?slug ... &type=lgns
Forget reading the whole thing look at the last paragraph.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X Factor
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:17 am
Contact:

Re: Any word on ...

Postby X Factor » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:47 pm

"Memphis will headline one half of the bracket and Virginia Tech the other."

Virginia Tech is considered a headliner in this field? What in the heck have they done?
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26788
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Any word on ...

Postby muskieman » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:29 am

I hope X is in their bracket and smokes VTech. Would be nice to be 2-0 against the acc in the out of conference part of the schedule.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Any word on ...

Postby Wisexuowl » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:09 pm

Thanks MM.
I am so disappointed.
Figuring we'll face two of these three (USC, VATech, Memphis) and Duke, Virginia, LSU, Ohio U, Cincinnati and Miami ... it doesn't leave us with much chance to have a strong OOC schedule this year does it?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1065 guests