Who is in the pre-season tournament yet?
I know we are, and Sean said awhile back (actually leaked it) that Memphis was.
Anything further?
Any word on ...
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Any word on ...
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news?slug ... &type=lgns
Forget reading the whole thing look at the last paragraph.
Forget reading the whole thing look at the last paragraph.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
X Factor
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:17 am
- Contact:
Re: Any word on ...
"Memphis will headline one half of the bracket and Virginia Tech the other."
Virginia Tech is considered a headliner in this field? What in the heck have they done?
Virginia Tech is considered a headliner in this field? What in the heck have they done?
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Any word on ...
I hope X is in their bracket and smokes VTech. Would be nice to be 2-0 against the acc in the out of conference part of the schedule.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Any word on ...
Thanks MM.
I am so disappointed.
Figuring we'll face two of these three (USC, VATech, Memphis) and Duke, Virginia, LSU, Ohio U, Cincinnati and Miami ... it doesn't leave us with much chance to have a strong OOC schedule this year does it?
I am so disappointed.
Figuring we'll face two of these three (USC, VATech, Memphis) and Duke, Virginia, LSU, Ohio U, Cincinnati and Miami ... it doesn't leave us with much chance to have a strong OOC schedule this year does it?
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1238 guests
