T Holloway..The new Jamal Walker

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

T Holloway..The new Jamal Walker

Postby Masterofreality » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:55 am

Just watching that Memphis game, I'm seeing a lot of the old New York Point Guard stuff of Jumpin' Jamal Walker in Terrelle Holloway,


And I like it. I like it a lot!!!!
PAY THE MAN!!!!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: T Holloway..The new Jamal Walker

Postby muskieman » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:48 am

Long Island boys grow up with a basketball in their crib. Like a notable from Hempstead Tommy Lucchese, TH had ice water in his veins and seems to like and mix it up inside with the big boys.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: T Holloway..The new Jamal Walker

Postby Wisexuowl » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:02 am

Fresh from Vegas, you've hit another home run MOR. Guys from the Hood where you MUST win to keep the floor, play with a toughness and a "Tude."

This kid is going to be something really special, and you know right now that Sean has every confidence in the world in him.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 861 guests