Hell has officially frozen over!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
MuskieSuperFan
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:04 am
Contact:

Hell has officially frozen over!

Postby MuskieSuperFan » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:46 pm

Dick Vitale has picked Xavier as his sleeper team.. WHOA.. what's the world coming too?


http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/preview20 ... id=3701261
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Hell has officially frozen over!

Postby Masterofreality » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:57 pm

He must have dreamt it. V is always asleep, unless he's at Dook.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Hell has officially frozen over!

Postby muskieman » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Are we sure that Dickie V filled out that form... he doesn't lisy dook anywhere
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
section200rules
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Hell has officially frozen over!

Postby section200rules » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:53 pm

dukie v - man , hell has officially frozen over when he starts showing XU some love
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Hell has officially frozen over!

Postby muskieman » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:56 pm

It takes time....he did want to do it till he got the pronunciation down right.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
section200rules
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Hell has officially frozen over!

Postby section200rules » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:58 pm

ha - thats good stuff

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 708 guests