if you could not go but want to see some of the action, here is the link to YouTube
Thank you, Paul Fritschner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9BO6nrsa-E
and Richard post game remarks with Dominguez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g6T8oRw6SU
here are some highlights on you tube
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
here are some highlights on you tube
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
skyhops
- Posts: 3928
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: here are some highlights on you tube
Dominquez is going to our best shooter in years
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 871 guests
