Maybe we old guys CAN still play!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Maybe we old guys CAN still play!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:07 am

http://today.sportingnews.com/sportingn ... &folio=CGI

73 year-old Ken Mink suited up for Roane State (TN), and in sparse minutes (duh), missed his only shot from the floor but did make 2 FT's.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Maybe we old guys CAN still play!

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:50 am

I keep telling the nba I would play for half the salary of LeBron.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 613 guests