Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
X Factor
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:17 am
Contact:

Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby X Factor » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:18 pm

2010 PF Jordan Latham, ranked #44 in the country by Rivals, committed to Xavier today during his visit!!

Great job by Coach Miller and Book!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby Shadow » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:42 pm

Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:03 pm

X's recruiting keeps getting better and better. Congratulations to Coach Miller and his staff.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
AlabamaMuskie
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
Contact:

Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby AlabamaMuskie » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:00 pm

I don't want to start an argument here - this is just my opinion...

Miller is underpaid. I know he got a raise this offseason but it was not enough. We need to pay him more - much more.

As I am writing this I am fully aware that I was one of the Miller Haters (Jan. of season 2). I was wrong then but I am right now.
The former AsuncionMuskie
CarlosTheJackal
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby CarlosTheJackal » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:26 pm

bama muskie...

Miller is paid just fine in contract dollars. If it was about money he would be gone by now.

How do we "pay" Miller now? Stay loyal, stay the course, make it a great "No Whine" place to work when something goes slightly wrong, or incredible expectations are not met. Let his new players make mistakes while learning how to play his system. Make sure home games sell out. Represent on the road wherever and whenever possible.

As long as Xavier seems like a place he can get to the Final Four, we got ourselves a coach.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:45 pm

While Coach Miller may >>>> some day(I can not say the word) I feel like he thinks he can get to the promise land here at X and with the recruiting he is doing I agree.

Bama Muskie when you send in that $1 mill contribution every year make sure you tell the school it is earmarked for Miller's salary....
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby Masterofreality » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:33 am

This kid has a chance to be a stud.

The train keeps a rollin'.......
PAY THE MAN!!!!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby Shadow » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:40 am

Well said, Carlos, extremely well said!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
AlabamaMuskie
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
Contact:

Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby AlabamaMuskie » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:28 am

lol... my check is in the mail with "Send to Miller" written on the memo line. :)
The former AsuncionMuskie
DETROIT
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby DETROIT » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:58 am

I agree on doing everything possible to keep Miller And I too have to eat some crow I was not his biggest fan either early on in his career. I admit it I was wrong.

If there is extra money to be thrown around I would make sure that Book is kept happy. He is as much or more responsible for getting these recruits on campus. Once they are on campus Xavier sells itself.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 908 guests