All games to be televised

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
brownlavender
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 pm
Contact:

All games to be televised

Postby brownlavender » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:28 pm

According to Dustin Dow all the games will be televised. They all won't be free but they will all be televised. He's saying between ESPN and cbs sports and fox sports they all will be shown. This is good to know because i had all the packages last year and their were still a few games i had to hope would be broadcast online, which i still had to pay more for a grainy picture and no commentary. Sorry i don't have a link to this story but just thought everybody might be excited to know we can watch every game this year
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: All games to be televised

Postby muskieman » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:54 pm

that means two things...we don't play Miami in Oxfod and we will not be playing Creighton away. Yeah, I already knew his but those are the ones we always need to worry about. I gues this means I have to clean out the Tivo.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: All games to be televised

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:03 pm

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
somebody
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 pm
Contact:

Re: All games to be televised

Postby somebody » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:23 pm

This information appeared in an article on the Xavier website:

http://goxavier.cstv.com/sports/m-baskb ... 08aab.html

There is also a nice printable schedule with all times and TV information.

http://goxavier.cstv.com/photos/schools ... TVTime.pdf

It's just what somebody thinks ...

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 705 guests