CollegeHoops.net has X at #32

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

CollegeHoops.net has X at #32

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:38 pm

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: CollegeHoops.net has X at #32

Postby muskieman » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:24 am

I guess enough EXPERTS will post and one will be right.....maybe!

To bad someone doesn't review and rate the raters abilities!

Shadow, you have time on your hands....have at it.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: CollegeHoops.net has X at #32

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:19 am

Other than NC being a likely consensus #1, you can understand the preseason rankings being all over the place. If the prognosticators thought they could get away without doing them, they probably would, but everyone does it, so....

Which of us can say with absolute certainty whether X will be a #19 or a #21 or a #32 or a #40 team? There's too many variables. It's all guesswork, and just done to spark conversation at this time of the year. I'm fine with that.

Once the games start, we'll have an idea who's good and who isn't.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 954 guests