http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/red-20 ... 56.special
Vote early and often! (Sadly, X didn't make the tourney.)
Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!
they could have learned a thing or two from the classes back in the last 60's and early 70's, Gary. Maybe you should offer a seminar on how we did it.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!
It's easy: you just never go to class, and drink as much as humanly possible.
What's the big deal?
What's the big deal?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
basket
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:05 am
- Contact:
Re: Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!
Holy cow batman a poll!!!Here we GO!!!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Decision 2008-America's Top Party School!
I am surprised basket you were not all over this....you must be getting old!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 918 guests
