Hi all,
I promised to announce book signings for “Xavier Tales.” Here is what I have lined up so far:
-- Sat., Oct. 11: Joseph-Beth Booksellers, 1-3 p.m. (with Steve Wolf, Ralph Lee)
-- Sat. Oct. 18: Fanfest, Cintas Center
-- Fri. Oct. 24: Blue-White scrimmage, Cintas Center, pregame, (with Michael Davenport)
-- Sat., Oct. 25: Borders-Eastgate, 1-3 p.m. (with Byron Larkin, Walt McBride)
-- Nov. 7: Exhibition game, Cintas Center, pregame, (with Byron Larkin, Joe Sunderman)
-- Fri. Nov. 14: Home game vs. IPFW, Cintas Center, pregame (with Ray Tomlin, Steve Thomas)
-- Sat. Nov. 15: Borders-Northgate, 1-3 p.m. (with Joe Sunderman, Gary Massa)
-- Mon. Nov. 17: Home game vs. Toledo, Cintas Center, pregame
Sat. Dec. 6: Borders-Mason, 2-4 p.m. (with Ray Tomlin, Maurice McAfee)
-- Sat. Dec. 13: Borders-Tri-County, Noon-2 p.m. (with Gary Lumpkin, Darnell Williams)
The books should be at all those stores now, as well as the Xavier bookstore and downtown at The Enquirer (312 Elm). You can continue to order at http://www.xaviertales.com. If you order and email me right away at xaviertales@aol.com, I will sign the ones I send out, too. (I am sending most out the morning after I receive the order.)
We’ll keep on going until they’re gone. Fewer than 3,200 remain.
Thanks again for the interest,
Michael Perry
"Xavier Tales" book signings
-
xaviertales
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm
- Contact:
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1072 guests
