X blog has Miller on ESPN this Sunday morning...

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

X blog has Miller on ESPN this Sunday morning...

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:06 am

....@ 9:30 a.m. EST to discuss recruiting on "Outside the Lines".



http://xumusketeers.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... unday.html
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: X blog has Miller on ESPN this Sunday morning...

Postby muskieman » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:23 am

I wonder if X will make it available for podcast?

TOM are you reading this?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 896 guests