http://www.puertoricotipoff.com/pdfs/08PRTBracket.pdf
It's not the most understandable bracket ever printed, but....
Bracket for Puerto Rico tournament
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Bracket for Puerto Rico tournament
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Bracket for Puerto Rico tournament
"Seton Hall is always the home team"
1) Don't they have away jerseys
2) Are they trying to save on poundage fees!
3) does an alum have a position at O'Riely's auto
4) Do they have pictures?
1) Don't they have away jerseys
2) Are they trying to save on poundage fees!
3) does an alum have a position at O'Riely's auto
4) Do they have pictures?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
kcheeze15
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:39 am
Re: Bracket for Puerto Rico tournament
seaton hall is always home probably b/c the big east is sponsoring the tourney. I would like to see memphis in the finals, so we can show everyone we are just as good if not better than memphis...
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 865 guests
