not for the squeamish.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... front.html
ouch!
Sports can be tough sometimes!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Sports can be tough sometimes!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sports can be tough sometimes!
The video of this is here
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=33a_1218642189&p=1
note how the Chinese handle this accident.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=33a_1218642189&p=1
note how the Chinese handle this accident.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 828 guests
